4 Motion
Cherry Red
Storage Compartment Package
Towbar
Comfort Mattress
Woodstock Alloys
80 litre fuel tank
All weather tyres

I did try and order the differential lock but it was no longer available as an option. The dealer mentioned it might be due to a shortage of parts.

The long wait begins ( hopefully not as long as my current car which was 2 years).

I placed an order for a 4motion in September and the 80L fuel tank wasn’t an option, to do with weight (I believe). I wonder if they have changed this recently…
Surprised you can’t add the diff lock even if they said it would cause a delay

Last edited:
I placed an order for a 4motion in September and the 80L fuel tank wasn’t an option, to do with weight (I believe). I wonder if they have changed this recently…
Surprised you can’t add the diff lock even if they said it would cause a delay
When I had a quote from AutoeBid the 80 litre fuel tank was not down as an option for a 4 motion. The dealer tried to add it to the order for me but stated that the configuration would not allow the 80 litre fuel tank as well as the tyre management system.

I suppose they might have removed options which are having problems with getting parts for so that production is speeded up.

Diff lock still available on configurator. Might be worth investigating especially if they are not going to start building for 8 or 9 months.

If they won't allow diff lock but do allow the 80 litre tank are you 100% sure they have selected a 4motion?

I will contact the dealer to double check.
Tend to follow @andyinluton query as to what is ordered.
All Weather tyres not on the 4M, only the 235/55/17 All Season tyres. (online config.)

Dealers actual configurator is usually different to the online one.

Tend to follow @andyinluton query as to what is ordered.
All Weather tyres not on the 4M, only the 235/55/17 All Season tyres. (online config.)

Dealers actual configurator is usually different to the online one.
The dealer has confirmed that he has ordered the 4 motion version. He has now come back stating that he can now order the differential lock but the not the larger fuel tank.

The dealer has confirmed that he has ordered the 4 motion version. He has now come back stating that he can now order the differential lock but the not the larger fuel tank.
Good news that you have the right model on order and can get the options you want (apart from the fuel tank!)

Do you really need the Diff Lock option?
Only locks the back axle which restricts steering.