Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California SE general instruction video

SimonB

SimonB

Staff member
Top Poster
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
The video is very well made and I found it very helpful. It is in Dutch, but the demonstrator is so good you don't really need the words.
Pity VW don't do one of these.

Last edited:
2nd or 3th time post sofar on the forum

2nd or 3th time post sofar on the forum
Sorry for repeating it, but I hadn't seen it before. It is such a useful video I'm surprised that VW don't do something similar in every language and give it to every purchaser.

Think there are some Englisch spoken video's on the T6 in treads somewhere....
I try to look them up ...;)

The video is very well made and I found it very helpful. It is in German, but the demonstrator is so good you don't really need the words.
Pity VW don't do one of these.

Small correction, video is in Dutch not in German. Which probably will not help you at all

Small correction, video is in Dutch not in German. Which probably will not help you at all

We were in the USofA more then ten years ago and telling a American we were from Belgium , he replyed ....
Oh yeah thats a city in Germany.....!:headbang
Tru story , will never forget the look on my best friends face who i was with ...we tell this story so much and still laugh about it.
Dutch , German .....is'nt it all the same?

Sorry about that, I've just changed it.
It was so well demonstrated that you didn't really need a voice over at all. Just a pity that VW don't give them away with the vehicle rather than ploughing through pages of handbooks.

Back