Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California t5 2009 with a factory kitchen

Disappointing after all the trouble that you have gone to, but that is why you went to that trouble. As you say, you still have your money. Keep looking. Good Luck.

Hello
I am about to buy a t5 california from 2009 beach trim. It have the full kitchen sing fridge etc setup. Looks like factory... Is it possible? What should I check? I have the service book with a long code (I guess some factory id ... vin as well) It have all the made by westfalia stickers and feels like the one from a rental cali I used last year... Could somebody help me pls? I know nothing about these cars but really want one
Owner is super helpful willi g to get it to any service I want etc... car feels and drives well and looks good as well ..
This is the first I’ve seen the name VW California linked to Westfalia I remember someone on this site years ago debating the fact that VW should have used Westfalia to fit out the California rather than done by VW themselves in house due to the many and various problems that had arisen since it’s launch.
So my question is ….
Is my 2008 T5 SE California 4Motion a Westfalia built habitation or not ?

This is the first I’ve seen the name VW California linked to Westfalia I remember someone on this site years ago debating the fact that VW should have used Westfalia to fit out the California rather than done by VW themselves in house due to the many and various problems that had arisen since it’s launch.
So my question is ….
Is my 2008 T5 SE California 4Motion a Westfalia built habitation or not ?
No.
Its a Vw built one.

Back