Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California t6.1 edition

Definitely interested in the new Coast version of the Cali - can’t wait to see one in the showroom!

Went to see the
New ocean 6.1 in Liverpool
The interior greys inc carpet are a lot darker than the current t6, an improvement in my experience.
The dash is definitely more modern and driver focused but not as nice as the comfort dash ?
Saying that it’s definitely nice but the quality feel of the velour glove box and storage pockets has been lost designing the new styling??
It’s a bit plasticity,
The fronts nice but still warming to it and prefer the sharper t6
The interior is definitely nicer in my opinion,love the new grey cupboards love the darker canvas,love the darker trim colours love the upstairs bed ,the new sliding windows seem less clumsy,
The rear cupboard opens right up allowing better access.its a lovely thing so was the t6
So basically it’s just moving with the times big grills better emissions more safety and slight improvements I’m happy I have one on order!
But still love the t6

For those of is not going to buy a 6.1, the new bottom bed topper looks like a nice competitor to the after market alternatives.... Nice compact size and nice soft material in "Cali Grey". I wonder if it's comfortable?

In all fairness that’s just a plain 6.1 van
The California is more classy than the plain van look in the picture .
But is it nicer than the t6cali?
In my eyes Not yet it isn’t !!!!
but in 6 months time I may think different it’s definitely a grower

Those kitchen cupboard doors are truly awful, pretty much the definition of

Good to see that the front door cards have reverted to something similar to the non "Comfort" T5 design, no irreparable damage if not calculating swiveling the seat perfectly the first time.

Good to see that the front door cards have reverted to something similar to the non "Comfort" T5 design, no irreparable damage if not calculating swiveling the seat perfectly the first time.
Bittersweet this in my opinion, whilst it's true the door cards should be more hard wearing they are now completely 'scratchy plastic', no soft touch materials, not even the top section. This is bit of a disappointment.

Back