Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Special Edition

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Looks like another Cali Special edition coming out in the Autumn, however it looks like it is not coming to the UK . It says it has 'a retractable canvas top' ? Also the cupboards are all in white

volkswagen-transporter-california-special-edition-announced-600x337.jpg

volkswagen-transporter-california-special-edition-announced-medium_3.jpg

volkswagen-transporter-california-special-edition-announced-medium_1.jpg

Some info here Here

Looks like an edition 25!

I'm going to have to sort out a set of black lower side decals for our bus - this and the edition 25 caravelle have convinced me!

shambly said:
I'm going to have to sort out a set of black lower side decals for our bus - this and the edition 25 caravelle have convinced me!

Lower side decals are the way to go :thumb

BettySticker3.jpg

BettySticker5.jpg

You could also vinyl wrap the roof in black and simply add a black stripe across the front bumper

James

choplee said:
Custard said:
choplee said:
Your Cali betty beach is deffo a special edition :)

Thank you :)

I don't know what to say to that

:thanks

James

just keep making her more special :D :D :thumb

Lee

As you may have seen on Facebook I am having some major building work done on my flat - so funds directed that way.

It would never end...

Sportline chine spoiler, 18 inch Black Sportline wheels, vinyl wrap roof in black and lowered. That's money - 2k's worth...

I can't justify it lol

Oh and these seat covers... Have you seen these? Awesome.

https://california-camping.de/vw-califo ... tzbezuege/

James

better make that ÂŁ3k .coilovers are ÂŁ1400.h and r .plus fitting .spoiler with paint ÂŁ600.wheels ÂŁ1000.rubber ÂŁ400.roof rap ÂŁ300. :headwall :rofl

T5WOB said:
better make that ÂŁ3k .coilovers are ÂŁ1400.h and r .plus fitting .spoiler with paint ÂŁ600.wheels ÂŁ1000.rubber ÂŁ400.roof rap ÂŁ300. :headwall :rofl

Yes I know - i didn't even mention the side bars... lol

300 squid for the wrap - hey that s less than I expected! So, some good news :crazy

It's too much money.

James

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
I'd love an Edition 25 California. I have an Edition 25 Caravelle on the leet and it's a right head turner.

http://www.bmvs.co.uk/vehicle-hire.asp?hid=22

It's easy to create - not cheap but you should be able to do it.

I think they are stunning - truly stunning, just checking out the pics on your link :) I would, if money somehow grew on tress, love to turn a white Cali into one.

James

Poor Betty :-( .. Hope she didn't hear that James ... Lol

Hmm - it's okay but a wee bit chavvy for my eyes.

Not that keen on the T5 craze of fitting big rims, stickers, etc, etc.

Just abit of the old school T2 coming out in me .. I love a sticker ..got to be right though .:)

choplee said:
Just abit of the old school T2 coming out in me .. I love a sticker ..got to be right though .:)

I don't know why people don't like stickers... :(

It's just a case of applying yourself and sticking to it.

;)

James

Lol ..... :)
I'll be looking for subtle ,classy ,colour coded not in your face stickage for me Cali :)

looks great i hope it comes to the UK as i really prefer the white units.

canvas roof? assume they just mean the pop top rather than a roll back rook too! that would be amazing for star gazing in bed

Hovis said:
looks great i hope it comes to the UK as i really prefer the white units.

canvas roof? assume they just mean the pop top rather than a roll back rook too! that would be amazing for star gazing in bed

Can't see it coming to th uk - not least because the Cali that already comes to the uk is changed for RHD - different dash, engines and trim levels. The RHD Cali is already a bit of a compromise Shame, I really like this.

James

the white interior unit as seen in the factory...
looked a bit clinical to me...just needs the men in white coats!

vw095.small.jpg

Back