Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California used as support vehicle

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Amazing footage of a secret training location used by a nameless elite marathon runner shows a California in use as a support vehicle.

This film, secretly caught by a drone surveillance camera, shows a California arriving in a remote location with the athlete on board who then proceeds to conduct a training session for an upcoming marathon (possibly London). Could this be the next Paula Radcliffe? Go here

It's amazing how fit the athlete looks like to be, she's even pushing the secret Cali ahead with the hand brake set... wow!

Great cover version. Who is it by ?

.....it all rings a bel but i'm not sure....can you give some more info?
Was it filmed TODAY?

Nice vid but I am very nervous about any comment - it being April 1st and all......especially as the vid looks like it was made on another day as HC has already eluded to.

looking at the video again I think there can be a whole new drone application waiting ....

Close up aerial views looking for roof rot :shocked

If the drone is big enought can also be used to "encourage" the runner go faster and faster

If the drone is big enought can also be used to "encourage" the runner go faster and faster

Don't give my friendly drone pilot any ideas

Life's tough enough as it is !

Great cover version. Who is it by ?

It's a youtube compilation that the Drone pilot found somewhere. The credit is on the video so a search may produce the compiler :D

Back