Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Calitop Waterproof Pop up Cover for California Beach

Gooldmike

Gooldmike

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
This is in excellent condition. It’s fully waterproof. Has all the required attachments and storage bag . It’s in black with windows.
Selling it as no longer required . Fitted my California T6 Beach perfectly .
Retails new at £249. Happy to let it go for £130 and postage (if required )IMG_4185.jpeg

It’s the external waterproof cover

I have a friend coming to Gt Langdale next week are you near there by chance?

I live in north Cumbria , in a village called Kirkbride about 6 miles north of Wigton

I should check with you if you have a California Beach ? Reason I ask is the video in the link I posted relates to the ocean and I’ve been informed the measurements are different between the beach and the ocean . It was a surprise to me as I thought they were the same . I had a beach and it fitted that perfectly . So just don’t want to mislead you

I live in north Cumbria , in a village called Kirkbride about 6 miles north of Wigton
I should check with you if you have a California Beach ? Reason I ask is the video in the link I posted relates to the ocean and I’ve been informed the measurements are different between the beach and the ocean . It was a surprise to me as I thought they were the same . I had a beach and it fitted that perfectly . So just don’t want to mislead you
Also , if you do wish to purchase the cover , I had a thought — I could meet somewhere halfway between here and Gt Langdale