Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Rainbow screens pop top cover

J

Jason Warhurst

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Rainbow screens black and black out thermal pop top cover made for VW T5 California. If you want to use the roof bed in cold conditions you need one of these covers.
We bought it brand new and my daughter loved it as it’s black out nice and dark on light mornings and much warmer.
Excellent condition come with side removable windows and a very nice black carry bag.
£220 plus postage but would prefer local pick up from High Peak.

Hi Jason, I’m interested in these but can you clarify? As I understand your description the front windows, windscreen and pop top thermal screen are black in colour as well as blackout made by Rainbow. Also, I think if they fit a T5, they should also fit the T6. If all the above is correct, I am defo interested.

Hi
All that is for sale is the pop top cover, it wraps around the elevating roof. We did have a screen cover also but that’s already sold.
The pop top cover is black, made by rainbow screens and bought direct from them by us.
The cover wraps around the pop top canvas and when it’s on it makes it very dark in the roof. There are two removable windows one on each side. No front window.
I do believe it would fit a T6. Hope this helps, sorry we don’t have any better photos. The orange screen cover is sold.

FFD1EB69-064C-4E5E-81D7-E16CCCB332A2.jpeg

A14F4339-6E37-4F98-A095-C4085E8B2045.jpeg

7AD63B11-389C-4B95-B1A4-DFA2C359F5AE.jpeg

If you would take a straight 200 sheets ?I can pick up this week to save you the faff of postage as i'm working in sheffield later

great. i'll pm you for the address. hang on ?

Back