Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Caliwantahave

Tocosan

Tocosan

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi, I have just joined and plan to buy a Cali Ocean early next year, automatic if I can get one. I am located just North of Brighton in the village of Hassocks. Years ago I converted a LHD transporter myself and had many great adventures in the UK and in France. Nows the time to have the real thing. I have been looking on this site and Autotrader and note that there are relatively few around. Suppose they are quite popular (understatement I guess). Looking forward to the day when I become a Cali owner.

Welcome! I imagine lots of people will be looking for one early next year for spring/summer, I'd start looking to buy now if I were you. One thing I noticed when looking at used vans is that they were all miles away, be prepared to move quickly and travel! What age and spec are you looking for ?

Welcome- use the search function on this forum - will help with all your quest and research :welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Hi, I have just joined and plan to buy a Cali Ocean early next year, automatic if I can get one. I am located just North of Brighton in the village of Hassocks. Years ago I converted a LHD transporter myself and had many great adventures in the UK and in France. Nows the time to have the real thing. I have been looking on this site and Autotrader and note that there are relatively few around. Suppose they are quite popular (understatement I guess). Looking forward to the day when I become a Cali owner.

Worth keeping an on eye on Facebook Marketplace, alot of VW dealers list their stock on there.

Welcome! I imagine lots of people will be looking for one early next year for spring/summer, I'd start looking to buy now if I were you. One thing I noticed when looking at used vans is that they were all miles away, be prepared to move quickly and travel! What age and spec are you looking for ?
Thank form the welcome. Looking for a newish, automatic. Yes, many Calis are a fair distance, so it will be after lockdown at the earliest, but probably next year for cash flow reasons.

We got Nellie (2018 204 4M manual off the club site you have to be on it so fast as they go good luck and welcome to the family :cheers

All the ones on the club site that we enquired about had been sold despite still showing as for sale, prices seemed a bit ambitious. We found one fairly close to us in Hove listed on Autotrader at a reasonable price.

Christmas is coming so some might be looking to free up some cash, so you may get a good deal before the sun comes out again!...+ with a COVID vacine on the horizon, those who had an impulse buy when flights were suspended might start offloading their vans.

We got Nellie (2018 204 4M manual off the club site you have to be on it so fast as they go good luck and welcome to the family :cheers
Thanks for the welcome. Nellie has a great spec, hope for the same.

All the ones on the club site that we enquired about had been sold despite still showing as for sale, prices seemed a bit ambitious. We found one fairly close to us in Hove listed on Autotrader at a reasonable price.

Christmas is coming so some might be looking to free up some cash, so you may get a good deal before the sun comes out again!...+ with a COVID vacine on the horizon, those who had an impulse buy when flights were suspended might start offloading their vans.
Good point, and I have started checking Facebook Marketplace as per your advice. Thanks

Hello, good evening and welcome, sound like you’ve got the bug. I wonder if this is still available

Hello, good evening and welcome, sound like you’ve got the bug. I wonder if this is still available
Sounds a bit like David Frost, I will check out the link, Thank you

Not always a suitable financial fit for everybody but I’ve always looked at cost of ownership rather than cost. Interest rates are very low, the last Cali I owned sold for 3% less than I paid new for it...ok strange times but cheap ownership. Shame I cant get the same money back for the millions of silly accessories I shouldnt have bought :embarrased

The perfect spec 4WD DSG auto Coast with the right options for me (heater, wood floor, climate) I have on order is £47500 ( net of the VAT I will claim back) at current exchange rates (hope that’ll get a lot better) I believe that makes the UK nearly new market look very overpriced plus you had a lhd before anyway

and :welcome