Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Calling all T6 Owners!

comfortz

comfortz

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Hi Folks,

As people take delivery of their new T6 Vehicles I'm after a volunteer/s to come an spend the day with us testing that our current products all fit the new T6. Also are willing for us to take some photo's and go away and take some photo's themselves for us to update the website and obviously as feedback for the forum.

They will be some freebies / heavily discounted products available as a thank you for anyone who helps out.

We're based in Chesterfield - so if anyone is willing to lend a hand please get in touch by dropping an email to comfortzleisure@aol.com.

Thanks in advance - :thumb
Nick

Really want to take you up on this as I want a couple of your products but 1) I'm in the wrong country, and 2) I haven't got my Cali yet!

Ask Greenp he's got his this week. Lucky man

I'm up for it - T6 Beach 3 star bench being born next week - delivery to me first week Jan - too late for you Nick?

lol - - I'll welcome any help! drop me a call when you get it and I'll see if we have anything left to test :thumb

Just Bumping this one as I'd like to get some items tried and tested - Nicholas drop me a call if you've received the van ;) and are still interested.

Cheers all,
Nick

Just Bumping this one as I'd like to get some items tried and tested - Nicholas drop me a call if you've received the van ;) and are still interested.

Cheers all,
Nick
Got a T6 Ocean but located in Cambridgeshire ;-)

Sorry Treecity only just caught your reply - Well I'm keen for some photos of our external products on a T6 so if you have any items in mind I'm happy to work a deal out in exchange for some pictures!

Any anyone else reading - its a good chance to get a discount - I would like to see a T6 in the flesh (or metal) as the saying goes.

Sorry Treecity only just caught your reply - Well I'm keen for some photos of our external products on a T6 so if you have any items in mind I'm happy to work a deal out in exchange for some pictures!

Any anyone else reading - its a good chance to get a discount - I would like to see a T6 in the flesh (or metal) as the saying goes.
I have a T6 beach. Would be interested in some kind of photo shoot/product testing for some freebies!
PM if you are interested, no worries if not.
dave

Back