Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Feedback on Comfortz service

Looking good:thumb
I'm glad you like it!

You need the outwell oakland M carpet - really nice quality and fits spot on!

Cheers
Nick

Looking good:thumb
I'm glad you like it!

You need the outwell oakland M carpet - really nice quality and fits spot on!

Cheers
Nick
Hi Nick, do you do a bag or cover to fit the comfort mattress to keep it clean. I keep it wrapped in a plastic bag View media item 486

Not been online much, but just bought the Awning front and sides, not used it yet, but looks high quality. Will be using it at BusFest this weekend gratefully. Also have purchased in the past the cali topper which has always been great and used to protect roof canvas getting wet. Would hate to close roof when wet, could cause mildew and possibly start some rot. Great item and a must have! Thanks Nick...........top service!

Just want to say, I had the front and sides awning up at Busfest, and it was fantastic. So well made, should have got this ages ago. Love it. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks again Nick.

To be put it mildly, Nick is a legend, great to deal with and a star that provides a very high level of service - I can't fault Comfortz and would unreservedly recommend them.

We have got pretty much their whole range as well. Excellent products, excellent service and really good value for money. Can't recommend them enough.
We have just got the thin cushion for the shelf and their mattress topper and the lower bed is now so much more comfortable and it takes up less room than previous topper arrangement we had.

Many thanks Nick for the add on side panels for the Awning kit, I've added lashing points to the bottoms, and Velcro fittings to the tops. Off again soon, will test out properly then.

20150911_140330.jpg

20150911_140343.jpg

20150911_140356.jpg

20150911_140411.jpg

20150911_140422.jpg

Just tried our awning panels for the first time and have to say they are brilliant. The quality is first class and we put them up in under 5 minutes. The windows are crystal clear and the blinds are much better than expected. Thanks for another great product Nick.

We've just bought a thermal windscreen cover from Nick and the team at Comfortz and am pleased to feedback that both the service and product are excellent.

We were particularly impressed with the way that Comfortz held onto our order for a couple of days [at our request] to ensure that it could be received on a specific day of the week. In this day and age that level of service is highly appreciated and as a result Comfortz is highly recommended.

Ellie, Deborah and Cliff

Thanks for the feedback folks:thumb Its very nice to read....and thank you for the order ;)

I spoke to Nick before the meet at The Lower Lode Inn and he brought the items I'd asked for along with him. I agree with the comments above. The products are very well designed, well made and very comfortable.
We initially bought the mattress topper and a couple of seat cushions. My wife was very impressed by the awning sides and persuaded me that they would be a good idea to have as well. (It didn't take much to persuade me).
Very pleased with our purchases and great to meet you Nick. See you again at future meets. Simon

Received here in Norway my awning kit and Cali-Cosy from Nick yesterday. The parcel was also containing the winter cover (from the club). Nick helped me to get it so it would be one and not two parcels to Norway. I already know comfortz products is high quality and excellent value for money (a thermal windscreen cover I bought a year ago).
Looking forward to try out everything and will highly recommend Nick and Comfortz to my Cali friends. Thanks Nick - excellent service!

Have purchased a few things from Nick, the Inka seat covers, thermal windscreen cover and the mattress topper, all are excellent. The seat covers fit great and do what they are intended to do (stopping my kids messing up the seats), there have been a lot of positive things said about the thermal windscreen cover I won't repeat them other than to say it's very good. And finally the mattress topper its very comfy I got a great couple of nights sleep on it last week with the VIP discount it is a great buy. I have also got the roof topper but have not used it yet. All were delivered promptly and very well wrapped. If he sells anything else I need I will happily buy again from him.

Thermal windscreen cover received promptly and the carry bag is a nice touch.
Looking forward to trying it out on our next trip to France as I'm fed up of being woken by the sun through the original internal covers :thumb

Received my black Cali topper today, opened up inside and looks fantastic. Very wet weather in Glasgow so not had on the Cali but cant fault the delivery, service and workmanship.
Was a pleasure to shop with Nick and would certainly recommend never mind use him again.
:)

I wouldn't normally bother because everything has been said already, but Nick really has excelled himself with the support he gave us with a minor issue we had just before a planned week away. It's rare to see such a high level of commitment these days to customer satisfaction and it deserves recognition. And we love his products too! So thanks Nick, keep up the good work and I will be shopping with you again soon. :thumb

Had a fault with our thermal windscreen cover - sent it back to Nick - it got repaired free of charge - got delivered back to me - happy customer. :thumb

I would just like to echo this. Nick has superb customer care and knowing all his products are made in the UK is a big plus for us. We now have nearly all his products which are all of equally great quality. Looking forward to meeting Nick in June to discuss putting an extra window in my Cali topper as were are due to have solar panels installed by Roger at the end of May.

Thanks folks, its nice to hear :). Although we try, we don't always get everything right first time but we're always willing to rectify if not. You're a great group of folks on here and we all thank you for your great support! :thumb

Many thanks to Comfortz for the insulated screen cover, purchased at the VIP rate (thanks forum too for the discount :thumb). Cover was well packaged and arrived when I was actually home, and by the way fit's great. Off to test it in anger at VanWest this weekend :cool:

Just purchased a downstairs mattress for my T6.....superb. Colour matched to VW original at one quarter of the price. Superb service. Very quick. This company is good.

I have contacted Comfortz twice this week, via both email and phone, with which I left a voicemail and have had no response to either. A little disappointed.

Ordered a Comfortz mattress topper on Wed 24 August with delivery expected for Friday 26th, waited in and it didn't arrive, nor on the Saturday either and as it was Bank Holiday weekend next delivery would be Tuesday. Had to go on holiday without it but it was waiting on my return and is a great product and makes the bed much more comfortable. What would make the service better would be tracking like DPD use so that the customer is notified of the day and 1hr time slot when a delivery is scheduled. I'd willingly pay for this service. :)

Back