Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cam Belt Water Pump North East

Mickm0812

Mickm0812

Hi Guys

I am looking to have the Cam Belt and Water Pump changed on my 64 plate cali, 28000 miles, she's also due a full service. I am currently out of the country and have tried emailing my local VW dealer in Newcastle but to date have had no response. Has anyone had their Cam Belt and Water Pump changed in the North East and could possibly recommend anywhere?

Thank you in advance

Mick

My Daughter had her T5 done at Lookers Thornaby 2 years ago...28000miles seems low but guess you are thinking of the age??

My Daughter had her T5 done at Lookers Thornaby 2 years ago...28000miles seems low but guess you are thinking of the age??
I was told 35000 miles or 5 years just want to be on the safe side, thanks for your help

I was told 35000 miles or 5 years just want to be on the safe side, thanks for your help
VW emailed me and said 4 years or 85000... My T6 is 4 years old 52000 miles.. leaving mine at the moment

VW emailed me and said 4 years or 85000... My T6 is 4 years old 52000 miles.. leaving mine at the moment
Hi Greenp,
Have you get your cambelt (and water pump) changed or still waiting until 6 years old (after your comment in Nov 2019). There seems so much conflicting info on what VWUK say and what is really necessary! Thanks Ian

Back