Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camper Beached

rupertpoon

rupertpoon

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
:D Well 'tis done. We went, we picked up, we cruised! Just back from Leicester Van Centre with our metallic beige camper at home. Thanks for the prep Gary! He is a real van nutter, having a bay-window, a T25 (currently in bare metal restore) and a T5. Back at home we cruised round our town picking up the kids from their friends and they were all dead excited, especially when they found out about the blinds. If you have a 2 year old toddler I would recommend putting them in the middle back seat away from the blinds! Have found the 114 horsepower Blue Motion engine absolutely fine in town and on the motorway; not blinding fast but just right.

I will take some photo's this weekend and post up. Am liking the colour. Only problem now is what to call it!

Cool. Great news there. Happy days :rofl :rofl

Look forward to seeing it and again another smiling happy Cali owner :)
Feels me with more confidence ,as I have one on order ...

Well after much humming and hawing, the van became male and we called it... Max! We like him very much and he puts a smile on our faces when we go out in him.

Max%20The%20Van.jpg

I like the colour and the front fogs - it's unusual to see one in that colour :)

I have found the engine fine - no issues - I am even using stop/start with a degree of confidence although I remain sceptical about how much difference will make.

My T25/Vanagon will be going up for sale - it's lovely and rot free but the Beach gives me everything I need.

James :)

Nice picture and name

Back