Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Can anyone identify this?

Kenb17

Kenb17

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
hoping someone can indenting this and tell me where it belongs.....

IMG_0337.JPG

Many thanks
Ken

Is it one of the screws holding the wheel change tool kit under the back seat. Look in from the boot under the seat, there should be 2 of them.

It's a key fob? Used for starting the ignition?

image.jpg Hi thanks for the quick response, I have just been to bits of the California I hadn't been to and explored my toolkit but this fitting is different to the smaller one in rhe picture which was holding the toolkit.

Still open to suggestions on the larger one.

Thanks
Ken

Hi, thanks for the suggestion and I have now noticed I am a table leg balancer missing but still haven't figured the use of the one I have found (balancer in right question on left).

Ken
IMG_0338.JPG

Thanks regarding the table adjuster, shortens my shopping list

Ken

Its not off of a table leg I thought I had one missing and got the dealer to get me another and not off of the tool box
but I am sure you will find out soon

Its not off of a table leg I thought I had one missing and got the dealer to get me another and not off of the tool box
but I am sure you will find out soon

Where did you find it?

Do you have a Roof Topper?
Similar to the attachments used to secure a Topper to the Awning rail.

Thanks for the responses, I found it on the mattress extension and the previous owner had a khyam roof topper so that may well be the solution.

Does anyone have the khyam roof topper and can confirm, in which case problem solved and I can relax about this holding something important in the california together

Cheers
Ken

If it's something important you'll soon find out! :upsidedown

Back