Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Can finally do a proper intro!

Bartleby

Bartleby

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
After a six-month wait the beast arrived yesterday! He's called Totoro, after a giant grey character in a Ghibli film. Couldn't be more pleased, I've already done some work calls in there and tried it out overnight, great stuff and well worth the wait.

IMG_7738 2.jpeg

Our dog Millie is fascinated, she already loves hanging out in there!

IMG_7731 2.jpeg

Very much looking forward to getting out and about, thanks so much to everyone who contributes to this forum, we've learnt so much while waiting for the van. If anyone wants anything measuring or for me to check/take pictures of anything on new Coasts let me know!

After a six-month wait the beast arrived yesterday! He's called Totoro, after a giant grey character in a Ghibli film. Couldn't be more pleased, I've already done some work calls in there and tried it out overnight, great stuff and well worth the wait.

View attachment 78352

View attachment 78353

Very much looking forward to getting out and about, thanks so much to everyone who contributes to this forum, we've learnt so much while waiting for the van. If anyone wants anything measuring or for me to check/take pictures of anything on new Coasts let me know!
Hi from t'other side of Essex Coast owner!
Golly you havent wasted any time using it - looks fab & looks like Millie's all set for her travels!!

View attachment 78352

View attachment 78353

Loving the Woodstocks. Should have made the stretch for those on our order.

Hey Bartleby, looks awesome and the colour really works well with the grey pop top roof and interior. Wheels are a great choice and really set it off. I’d have to get back seat covers though if Millie is going to make that her regular spot.
I’m thinking of using mine as an office next week, just trying to decide on which view I’d like out of the window. I’m thinking seaside. Enjoy!!!

Back