Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Captain Seat positions

rippers

rippers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Probably a silly question but can you lock the captain seats in any other position other then straight back or straight forward? I noticed the brochures show the passenger seat slightly at a slight angle to clear the cupboard, but I can't get it to lock into place like this

Think they only lock straight ahead or straight back, but we often use ours unlocked. Especially the passenger one.

T

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Probably a silly question but can you lock the captain seats in any other position other then straight back or straight forward? I noticed the brochures show the passenger seat slightly at a slight angle to clear the cupboard, but I can't get it to lock into place like this
I was also wondering if the seat can be locked at an angle rather than straight, especially for the passenger seat. I almost broke my leg the first time I climbed down from the upper bunk as the unlocked seat swung violently:Nailbiting
As this thread was started a while back......is this still the case in the newer vans or has some ingenious member devised a locking solution?

I was also wondering if the seat can be locked at an angle rather than straight, especially for the passenger seat. I almost broke my leg the first time I climbed down from the upper bunk as the unlocked seat swung violently:Nailbiting
As this thread was started a while back......is this still the case in the newer vans or has some ingenious member devised a locking solution?
As standard they only lock fore and aft.

So far we only turn the passenger seat, so anyone climbing into the roof bed uses the driver seat.