Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Car Audio Recommendations Hampshire

P

Phil75

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
We’re looking to get somebody to upgrade our T5 stereo to a modern touch screen, sat nav, apple car play etc. Any local fitters??

We’re looking to get somebody to upgrade our T5 stereo to a modern touch screen, sat nav, apple car play etc. Any local fitters??
Absolut5 in Amesbury replaced the Unit in my T5.1 last year for a Kenwood. Just off the A303 near the Solstice Services.

I drove up from Fareham left with them, wandered off for an hour or 2 and it was done.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Have previously used these guys and been very happy with the results. Winchester.

Absolut5 in Amesbury replaced the Unit in my T5.1 last year for a Kenwood. Just off the A303 near the Solstice Services.

I drove up from Fareham left with them, wandered off for an hour or 2 and it was done.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
Absolut5 upgraded our system and we are very happy. Also good after sales support.

Another Absolut5 customer here and very happy with their service.

RoadRadio Crawley etc have mobile team also fit Ghost 2 immobilser, great technicians.
Have used Absolut as well in a LWB in the past very good

Back