Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cargo net or child safety net for upper bed?

E

El&Ed

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi,

Is this a cargo net for the multi-flex or this is a safety net for the upper bed? As you can see by the photos it can be attached to the multi-flex with 2 poppers. And it has 4 clips on the corners. I can attach 2 of the clips to the rear bench if it is close enough to the multi-flex but how to I attach the other 2? It isn’t much good if the bench is too far forward!
Or is it a child safety net for the upper bed? If so how to I fit it? After looking through the forums this is what other suggest it is.

Thanks

9BFD0067-6019-4543-9349-3118284D9CE3.jpeg

FE97A301-4031-47A1-A650-A35B1E780937.jpeg

Thank you. I’ve had a fiddle about and I have managed to fit it.

Thank you. I’ve had a fiddle about and I have managed to fit it.
Ah glad you got it sorted, I was going to upload a picture for you to look at to see how it was installed.

If you don't mind uploading, I'd like to see how it's fitted :)
Oh I should have taken a photo. I will next time I put it up. But in the mean time please see these photos I have pinched from google images. If you lift up the mattress you will find the poppers further than you think they should be. Then there are 2 black little eyelets that 2 of the hooks go on and I think the other 2 clip onto the big silver hoops.

1F190BB3-396B-49E7-AEEF-CF8759BC8176.jpeg

6ABB68A7-290E-493C-B0DE-22063C45274F.jpeg

Looks good but how child proof is it?

We find it excellent. And @Amarillo told me you can leave it installed and still fold the roof. So ours lives in the roof now. It’s good for small kids and stops pillows falling down too. Just be careful that if they climb over it to get down it’s actually more dangerous. You need to unclip one side ideally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers for the reply

Great to know it stores in the roof. I am a bit conscious of it is an extra bit to climb over. I’m only 5ft2 so I will be having it unclipped right until the boys bedtime.

only 5ft 2, that's very respectable my other half tells people she is 5ft1 she just forgets to put the minus in front of the 1.;)

Oh I should have taken a photo. I will next time I put it up. But in the mean time please see these photos I have pinched from google images. If you lift up the mattress you will find the poppers further than you think they should be. Then there are 2 black little eyelets that 2 of the hooks go on and I think the other 2 clip onto the big silver hoops.

View attachment 61626

View attachment 61627
Thank you so much :thumb