Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Child Safety Net

TimR

TimR

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi folks
Is there a child safety net hidden somewhere in the van or is it something that needs to be purchased as an add-on? I haven't seen any in the shop.
Cheers

Ours was included in the van, we have a t6 beach - it's 2 yrs old. It was second hand when we got it but the owner kept, guessing on older vans with no kids they might get lost or left in the garage??

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Cheers. Haven't stumbled across one in mine but is there a place where it is/was kept?

I thought that they came standard on all Californias.

Mine is missing one too. Good idea to look under the mattress. I'll check ours too.

It should come with one from new ....
To all the T5 owners ...if you have never looked under the matrass in all these years beware if you lift that matrass who knows what else is under there?!

It should come with one from new ....
To all the T5 owners ...if you have never looked under the matrass in all these years beware if you lift that matrass who knows what else is under there?!
I only bought my van last week so still exploring it... I'll soon find out what lurks beneath

Regularly come up on flea bay or in the foot sale section on this forum

@CaliGem , what was trying to say is that i would find it strange that net would be there on a 8-10y old verhicle ...someone must have spotted it . As you are new this Cali just take a look but chances are high you wil find hair&dust;)

Can’t remember where it was located when i picked up my Cali from new but i know where it is now ....in the attic of my garage never used and nerver will be used .

Did you buy your Cali new? It does come standard, just doesn't really get used so it gets put in the garage and forgotten about.
I would imagine a lot of calis get sold without people remembering to put it back in.

The amount of them being sold on here amazes me! Poor net being separated from its mother..

Previous owner probably sold it for a quick £50.

They were not short of a few Bob so doubt it. The amount of extras which my van came with it just wouldn't make sense. Maybe it's at the back of their garage somewhere?!

Sadly nothing under the upstairs mattress. Mine has been separated from its owner! :(

Whenever i buy an old camper or car i love them being
in their original state and with all the original accessories, so it
really pisses me off when i see people getting rid of stuff that belongs
to the van just to trouser 20 quid.

Me too

Sadly nothing under the upstairs mattress. Mine has been separated from its owner! :(
I don't want to open mine up to check right now as it's sleeting-it-down out there

Is anyone willing to part with theirs? ;)

I totally agree, when seeing the cab blinds being sold separately I always think it's a shame!

However, I did have to wrestle with my conscience last year when removing the awning from my old van before selling it to WBAC! Did get £420 extra though!

I totally agree, when seeing the cab blinds being sold separately I always think it's a shame!

However, I did have to wrestle with my conscience last year when removing the awning from my old van before selling it to WBAC! Did get £420 extra though!

The awning is an option, not part of the basic van - so slightly different from flogging the curtains or upper berth net.

The awning is an option, not part of the basic van - so slightly different from flogging the curtains or upper berth net.

That's exactly how I saw it..

I certainly wouldn't of removed the blinds, child net, cable, chairs ect.

Yeah, that's a tricky one when you're selling your
car to a bunch of number crunchers.
Fkn suited up dudes who haven't got a clue but try to
talk the ´jive ´

Hi folks
Is there a child safety net hidden somewhere in the van or is it something that needs to be purchased as an add-on? I haven't seen any in the shop.
Cheers
Hi I have one £40 if you are interested Steve

Back