Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Carlisle - Benfields

parrots mum

Life at the Edinburgh CC
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Cali just had its first service there. Bit of a drive to get there from home, but nearer than Edinburgh Van Centre where I bought it. Anyway, given a lift there/back into Carlisle, in a T5 people carrier, to while away the time.(two different women drivers who said how much they liked driving the T5). Well looked after, good customer service, and Cali ran smoothly home. Very pleased.
Prior to that had a call from Lee at Edinburgh Van Centre asking how my first year of motoring was going etc etc.

Can I ask how much the service cost and what was your opinion of Benfields. They are my nearest dealer and I will need first service in the next couple of weeks.
Bob

I bought into a four year service plan so the service was already paid.
They're very helpful--why not ring and ask.

Apologies for not replying sooner--I don't log on every day, or week, for that matter.
By now you've probably had your Cali serviced.
I was very happy with mine. They really looked after it and the staff couldn't have been more helpful.
They did give me a time when it would be ready but I got it back slightly earlier as I do not like mine being power washed or cleaned inside.

has anyone purchased from benfield carlisle or newcastle before? would you recommend them? i am considering a new california a need to buy from the right dealer

Back