Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bury st Edmunds van centre

Billywizz

Billywizz

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
First service completed today at bury van centre.

Good reception and lift into town.
Service done
Washed van when I stated I didn’t want it washed(poor procedure)
Oil spilt over engine (I’m fussy)
Mark over side of van which I had to polish out
Crap over foot well from dirty feet
Service department did not have much knowledge which is completely ridiculous

Something so simple they get wrong

First service completed today at bury van centre.

Good reception and lift into town.
Service done
Washed van when I stated I didn’t want it washed(poor procedure)
Oil spilt over engine (I’m fussy)
Mark over side of van which I had to polish out
Crap over foot well from dirty feet
Service department did not have much knowledge which is completely ridiculous

Something so simple they get wrong

Sorry to hear that. Its too bad that they don’t listen to simple requests from the owner. It’s not as if we’ve paid peanuts for our vehicles!
When we bought our van from our local dealership, we stated that we did NOT want it drilled for the number plates on the front. When we collected it, it had been drilled in 4 places. We are dreading our first service next spring as your experience doesn’t fill us with confidence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doesn’t sound like the usual service from Bury I’ve found them to be very efficient and knowledgeable they also have a good reputation in the local area

Sorry to hear that. Its too bad that they don’t listen to simple requests from the owner. It’s not as if we’ve paid peanuts for our vehicles!
When we bought our van from our local dealership, we stated that we did NOT want it drilled for the number plates on the front. When we collected it, it had been drilled in 4 places. We are dreading our first service next spring as your experience doesn’t fill us with confidence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That’s poor I would of been fuming if they had drilled when asked not to, I live nearer to Ipswich VW but they’re are just as bad, on my old T5 I asked for front mud flaps only as I didn’t want the rear bumpers to be drilled and yes you’ve guest they fitted all 4, they didn’t charge me for them though! On another visit i had a new fuel line which they left loose resulting in diesel spraying out under the bonnet. Good luck with your service, maybe stand and watch them complete this simple task haha

Doesn’t sound like the usual service from Bury I’ve found them to be very efficient and knowledgeable they also have a good reputation in the local area
Maybe they talk the talk along with customers not checking the work they have completed, my Cali was there 2 hours and I had 5 complaints...... I rest my case