caution

flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
has anyone ever shut their tailgate on the awning winding handle. ? as you can imagine that I've just done that and it creased the tailgate. bummer

It's next to the tailgate when it's used, and if it's left there then the horizontal part can be slammed in the tailgate. We've done it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

has anyone ever shut their tailgate on the awning winding handle. ? as you can imagine that I've just done that and it creased the tailgate. bummer
Sounds like your having as much luck as me!
Always check behind your seat when putting it down as a bed, as my van is getting major seat surgery after breaking it

exactly that. left it hanging down and the horizontal bit got trapped as I forgot it was there

I wouldn't recommend leaving it hanging any way, far too easy for it to fall out and scratch the van.

I don't even leave it hanging in situ when pausing winding out/in to move the legs in case it falls out and scratched the van.. always thought that would be just my luck...

Argh, really frustrating mate. I’ve done that once, but thankfully softly enough to do no damage.

Back