Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ceramic paint (and interior) protection

We too are keen on getting our yet-to-be-picked-up Ocean as well protected as possible from day one and have been looking at:
- not getting the garage-offered external LifeShine or the upholstery protection as I'm not convinced how high the quality or work is.
- getting a ceramic coat. I've been asking around for quotes - can anyone recommend somewhere/someone brilliant for this? We live in East London so anything around here Essex-ways or the not-too-distant South East would be good.
- getting some kind of upholstery protection. Is Scotchguard still a thing? Has anyone done this themselves or had it done? It's impressive how sensitive the Cali's upholstery is - even a couple rain drops seem to leave marks, and it's exhausting to have to be so careful around it!

I'm not great/confident at applying these things myself so I am happy to pay for someone's time and expertise. And I'd be grateful for anyone's recommendations for people/places/products. Thank you all!

We too are keen on getting our yet-to-be-picked-up Ocean as well protected as possible from day one and have been looking at:
- not getting the garage-offered external LifeShine or the upholstery protection as I'm not convinced how high the quality or work is.
- getting a ceramic coat. I've been asking around for quotes - can anyone recommend somewhere/someone brilliant for this? We live in East London so anything around here Essex-ways or the not-too-distant South East would be good.
- getting some kind of upholstery protection. Is Scotchguard still a thing? Has anyone done this themselves or had it done? It's impressive how sensitive the Cali's upholstery is - even a couple rain drops seem to leave marks, and it's exhausting to have to be so careful around it!

I'm not great/confident at applying these things myself so I am happy to pay for someone's time and expertise. And I'd be grateful for anyone's recommendations for people/places/products. Thank you all!
Yes you’re thinking the right way if you ask me (which you sort-of-have). I had my Cali’s front end done with ppf, the whole exterior (including glass, excluding windscreen) ceramic coated (Gtechniq Ultra) and the interior ‘ceramic coated’ for about £1800.
It is a great investment I think. Water beads off the windows, stone chips ‘self heal’ and dirt seems to fall off, or blasts off cleanly with a jet washer.
Azuri in Stevenage do a great job

Back