Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cheap and cheerful window blackout blinds?

D

DDCook

Vehicle
Looking to buy
The front windscreen and driver/passenger windows seem to leak a lot of light, I want a cheap and cheerful blackout cover for them but everything seems very expensive as is also made to be insulated, which I don't need. I tried a fuel lagoon one but it leaks loads of light despite being advertised as blackout.
There seems to be various options on eBay and Amazon claiming to be blackout for a good price, but after my experience with the fuel lagoon one I don't want to get into trial and error. Can anyone recommend a genuine blackout non-insulated cover for under £100? It doesn't seem to be the sort of thing that should cost very much!

I can't understand why many are put off by the original internal cabin blinds.
Personal i find them very good and handy , quick to install and nicely folded up (side windows )
I do have the foldable ones not the magnetic ones for the side windows.
As for the build-in roller blinds , once you get the trick to put them up without letting them spring back and destroying them , they are also top imo.
It takes no longer than 2min to close out the front cabin.

If you need total black-out only a outside screen will be 100% effective .

Happy with an outside one, but I just want something that's blackout material, not paying extra for an insulating material that I don't need, most external seem to be blackout and insulating.

The forum shop has blackout non-unsulating , if i recall correct .
Did you take a look there ....first thing to do if accecoires needed for the Cali !

I heard good things from the guys on FB called Les Toiles de mag in France

Back