Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Checking in

DUB10

DUB10

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
48D65479-2078-4251-9887-2DD910E8BE96.jpeg Hi All.

Just saying hi after many weeks of lurking on the site picking up some great advice and one week into ownership.

520 mile round trip to Preston and back to the south coast in the pooring rain but I was still smiling as I rolled onto the drive 12 hours later! Kids stayed up late and had me take them for a spin well past bedtime!

Big thanks to Steve at Swansway who took my initial enquiry at 5pm on the Monday and had me driving out of the showroom on the Friday.

First impressions, great piece of kit and surprisingly good fun to drive. Will consider suspension options over time but will definitely be booking in a tint to go over the privacy glass which is quite see-through with the light interior.

Very excited family of four looking forward to some great adventures...

Wow weeee.........a big welcome from me. Enjoy your new found life and freedom. Don't look back.....:welcome

Welcome allong ,
Ps ....read my underwriting after checking in...

Last edited:
Was this the Ocean that was in Preston's showroom earlier this month? I had a look at it and it was stunning.

Very nice!

D88A2EE6-24EE-4BBD-BD1C-1D2DB5261492.jpeg Hi All.

What a great welcome!

Yes it was the one in the Preston showroom...

Stunning we have similar van also from Steve our round trip was Cornwall to Preston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk