Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Children In Need 2021 - Worktop Protector Donation

Ajspicer

Ajspicer

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
The first person to commit to buy a set of work top protectors by replying to this post will receive a set in the post next week and I will donate your entire payment to Children in Need by the end of the evening. T5 Double, T6 and T6.1 Triple kits are available depending on the age of your California.

image.png

The glass work tops are easily scratched, and are very expensive to replace.

These frosted glass finished protective covers as fitted to our California kitchen have been computer cut to the exact size of both burner / sink and the fridge glass work tops and can be applied in minutes using the supplied 3M squeege and a misting of soapy water solution using an old household spray bottle.

The soapy solution enables you to move the protector around until it is in the correct position before squeeging the solution to the edges to leave it stuck in place (See YouTube video below):

The covers are also really easy to remove should you wish to replace them with a new set in the future, however, ours have been on for 5 years now and show very little sign of wear.

£29.95 inc postage

Andrew Spicer via
Private forum message
Ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk

Hi, don’t have my Cali yet but will buy these in advance for the good cause

Thanks for your order / donation, please can you let us know your address and Cali model and we will post your kit out early next week.

You can make payment via PayPal to:

ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk

or to account 12126284 sort code 600824

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly

Are these still available for a new t6.1 ocean?

Yes, we can supply kits for all 3 variants

T5/T6 double
T6 triple
T6.1 triple

Kits are £34.95 via PayPal inc postage within UK
or discounted to £33 if you bay by bank transfer.

Thanks

Andrew & Polly.

just to confirm the protector is a single piece for each part ,fridge cooker sink?

That’s right, three separate pieces cut to the correct size and two pieces for the T5 and first T6

Thanks

Andrew.

Thanks for that we would like to order and pay via bank transfer.

Hi. Are you still doing these (T6.1) and what colour choices do you have? Thanks.

Hi, I don’t think our supplier will still do colours due to the cost of the material. We still do the opaque versions if you would like a kit?

Hi, I don’t think our supplier will still do colours due to the cost of the material. We still do the opaque versions if you would like a kit?
How much are they? Tbh I was wanting to add some colour and thought this would kill two birds with one stone - but if you let me know price I will have a think about it. Thanks for replying so swiftly.

The opaque kits are £33 via PayPal or £35 via bank transfer. What colour are you after?

Back