Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Christmas is coming early

Paul_W

Paul_W

Vehicle
Cali now sold
So it’s the 11th August but it feels like 24th December, tomorrow i’m taking a 5 hour trip down south to view and all being well complete the purchase of our 1st California The listing was on this site from a club member so expecting everything to be spot on!

To say we’re excited would be a huge understatement!

It’s going to be a long day, 5 hours by tram and train followed by (all being well) a 5 hour drive back up north but I’m sure it will be worth it.

Pictures to follow and we already had a camping trip booked for the 25th August so that will be in a California rather than our old 3 man tent, can’t wait whatever the weather

Then I’m sure there will be lots of newbie questions hitting this forum

:welcome even if I'm late.

Good luck, keeping everything crossed for you

Good luck! It is almost the 12th now. 15 minutes to go. Any updates? :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

E X C I T I N G !!!!!!

Well it was a long day but well worth the trip as we now have a beautiful Cali Berghaus 180 sat on our drive :bananadance2

Lovely 5 hour drive back home on the M6:headbang

To be fair it was quite relaxing, it’s very comfortable and easy to drive, cruise control was a godsend in the 50 mph average speed camera sections.

Back in work today and can’t wait to get home and start fiddling :)

First trip away booked already for August bank holiday :thumb

Great news, get some pictures on :)

Coffee stop on the way home, no kettle so had to buy one:( Kettle, coffee and tea going in tonight so no more Costa’s, the Cali will pay for itself in no time at all;) 380692A7-7875-46D8-86BA-E971849D1223.jpeg

Congratulations. Collection is a great day and improves from there.

Mike

Congratulations! That is a classic Cali shot! :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Congratulations. When I bought Zebedee I was going to buy a Berghaus, found another Berghaus that was newer and cheaper but ended up with Zebedee who was sat next to it! Enjoy. Lots of fun to come and you’ll be able to camp all year round!

Congratulations. When I bought Zebedee I was going to buy a Berghaus, found another Berghaus that was newer and cheaper but ended up with Zebedee who was sat next to it! Enjoy. Lots of fun to come and you’ll be able to camp all year round!
Got my first one November ‘16. Liked it so much I got a new one to my spec last month. Welcome; I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!

Thanks - You’ve just reminded me I need to pack the solar powered fairy lights

I’ve just spent the afternoon cleaning the water tanks and fitting a Brandrup ISO Top that came with the Cali (as yet unnamed). What a pain in the rear fitting that was, 4 attempts to get it fitted properly, it’s never coming out. So much better up in the roof bed now, much darker

Can’t wait to get away bank holiday weekend for our first trip

Was it for an ocean or beach? We have a beach one awaiting fitting!
Thanks - You’ve just reminded me I need to pack the solar powered fairy lights

I’ve just spent the afternoon cleaning the water tanks and fitting a Brandrup ISO Top that came with the Cali (as yet unnamed). What a pain in the rear fitting that was, 4 attempts to get it fitted properly, it’s never coming out. So much better up in the roof bed now, much darker

Can’t wait to get away bank holiday weekend for our first trip

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk