Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cinch, something coming and alternatives

M

Meerkat1234

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I've seen a few posts which say something new is coming from Cinch "this summer" - is this a new product? Also it would be great to hear of people's experience with the current Cinch Hub.

And are there any even better alternatives for something that doesn't take up too much space in the Cali, very easy to pop up and take down and not a pain, openings from most/all sides, serves as canopy/extra space and somewhere to sleep occasionally?

I've seen a few posts which say something new is coming from Cinch "this summer" - is this a new product? Also it would be great to hear of people's experience with the current Cinch Hub.

And are there any even better alternatives for something that doesn't take up too much space in the Cali, very easy to pop up and take down and not a pain, openings from most/all sides, serves as canopy/extra space and somewhere to sleep occasionally?
I just think that their production run than has been due for months is just about to arrive..
I received this email today from them..

If this isn’t Hub weather, I don’t know what is! With that in mind, I’m pleased to give you a delivery update on your upcoming order:

• The Hub production run is now is complete and lands in the UK on July 24th
  • Your order will be delivered during the week July 27-30
  • Your items will be sent on a next-day service with tracking, which you’ll receive via email on the week beginning 24th July
I hope that sounds good! The new Hub and accessories look amazing this year and we’ll be showing off the complete range - including the new camper connector - in a full walkthrough in the next few days. This kit is among the best things we’ve ever created and we can’t wait to share it with you, so stay tuned for that and if you need anything more then just reach out here.

Many thanks,

Cinch

I just think that their production run than has been due for months is just about to arrive..
I received this email today from them..

If this isn’t Hub weather, I don’t know what is! With that in mind, I’m pleased to give you a delivery update on your upcoming order:

• The Hub production run is now is complete and lands in the UK on July 24th
  • Your order will be delivered during the week July 27-30
  • Your items will be sent on a next-day service with tracking, which you’ll receive via email on the week beginning 24th July
I hope that sounds good! The new Hub and accessories look amazing this year and we’ll be showing off the complete range - including the new camper connector - in a full walkthrough in the next few days. This kit is among the best things we’ve ever created and we can’t wait to share it with you, so stay tuned for that and if you need anything more then just reach out here.

Many thanks,

Cinch
Thanks, that's very useful. Intriguing!

Back