Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Clayton LPS Power supply

Diggles

Diggles

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has had a Clayton LPS system fitted to their Cali at all and if they did where was it fitted. I have been told by Clayton that this can be fully integrated but wondering if it will fit where the rear battery would go - just trying to find a one stop solution.

I would be surprised if it did fit.
Taking the mid range unit its 350x355x495 the leisure batteries are only 305x175x190
I would also be worried about ventilation requirements & also the weight at 30KG

I only came across the Clayton system as Vanworx have been having them installed in some Crafter conversions and had a link to them being fitted in a Cali.
The problem was when I spoke to Clayton the had no reference to the system in a Cali etc hence why I thought it best to ask.
The idea was to have that along with an induction hob so Alexa could burn our dinner a lot quicker then get to the pub to eat :)

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has had a Clayton LPS system fitted to their Cali at all and if they did where was it fitted. I have been told by Clayton that this can be fully integrated but wondering if it will fit where the rear battery would go - just trying to find a one stop solution.
I was wondering does it replace the leisure battery or is this an additional battery then? Maybe a stupid question

Back