Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cleaning T4 Cali Seats

qyouquestion

qyouquestion

Qyouquestion
VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Hello anyone know if you can steam clean the Cali seats and rock n tool bed I have some stains on the seats some are water stains others a bit more ground in. Any advice would be helpful, I don’t want to damage them or have the colours fade.
Thanks

I've had good, and easy, results with the autoglym products...

which Auto Glym did you use I have Caravan and Camping auto glym interior and exterior including fabrics and I have interior shampoo which one was the best and did you have a particular technique?

I posted a thread on rear seat cleaning a few weeks ago. Basically you take the covers off and chuck em in the washer.
Bit off labour with the stapling but worth the ag.

Fronts, remove from van. Jet wash with Rug Doctor in the washer bottle. Leave in hot house/garden/conservatory till dry.

You’ll be horrified at the filth that comes out.

Hi Pod I hand washed the freestyle covers and your right they were filthy look great now, however I have no covers for the Event, can you steam clean them without damaging the fabric?

which Auto Glym did you use I have Caravan and Camping auto glym interior and exterior including fabrics and I have interior shampoo which one was the best and did you have a particular technique?
Interior shampoo I think it was. It was the aerosol that foams up... No particular technique, has been good for us on small spots to be fair rather than entire seats...

Thanks I found the same on small stains it does the job

I do want to clean whole seats