Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cleckheaton - West Yorkshire Van Centre

C

Caliburt

VIP Member
Just had a very positive experience buying a nearly new 2012 Cali from this dealer. They have a dedicated show room for California's, they know them well and were really cooperative in fixing all snagging points, including replacing the bellows that had two small tears from the roof being closed badly. They had 1 new Cali and three used in stock so pretty good selection and good place to make up your mind on what to get. I was looked after by Josh throughout the process and his service was professional and friendly throughout.

Good news mate pleased you had a good service :?:

I agree. They are my local dealer, and I have always taken mine there for warranty work and service. They are probably the best vehicle dealership I have ever dealt with, and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Good to hear about good dealers. This one is just a bit too far away for me to use though !!

I was just wondering if any one had used this dealership for warranty work or, service in 2014 and what their experience was ?

Ta

Hi

Bought my Cali Beach from them this year , been back for warranty issue with bellow and a Kenwood Stereo fitting always good / friendly service

Just purchased my beach here and it was very smooth and professional often answering my questions before I asked them. Would recommend M.Wheelwright (even his name is spot on to sell vans). However if you are wanting a California go to the showroom on Huddersfield road, Birstall. Baley. WF17 9AZ. next to van craft (the 2nd hand arm of the van centre) as the main showroom on the chain bar road won't have any to show you. :thumb

Original Review From @Richardmk

Always polite, helpfully and explain in detail what needs to be done and why. When I had a steak in the awning that I couldn’t resolve it was replaced under warranty without quibble. Can always get an appointment within a few days. Van returns clean and tidy. Have used them since 2003 and never had any cause for concern.

Had my first service there yesterday which all went pretty well....
Offered me an appointment within 7 days of my call.
There was somewhere to park on arrival (basics I know but so many get this wrong)
Phones answered by humans not a computer.
Got there early and they jumped on it straight away.
Menu priced servicing (although the menu board had been emptied of text)
Paid £174 Inc vat (145 exc) for interval service (oil change and visual inspection, which is more than I would have liked but worthwhile to maintain the dealer history and future 'goodwill'.
Coffee, WiFi as expected and welcomed my well behaved dog.
The owner is an enthusiast as can be seen by the (his) T2 pickup taking valuable space in the small showroom IMG_20181009_131951.jpg
Follow up call this morning.
2 warranty jobs agreed and booked in for 2 weeks time with use of free Caddy.
The centre is very close to the M62 so although further from me than Manchester, it is no less convenient
The staff seem to have a down to earth and honest 'Yorkshire' attitude which I liked.

My partner went to Cleckheaton van centre to collect an ordered part and found that he had to park on the road.
He mentioned that it looked like service vans were also parked on the road.

Did you find it easy to park in carpark??

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Was there last week, parking is a nightmare :Nailbiting

Hmmm how was the service?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I usually just about get parked inside the gates, but it's tight. Having said that, I've not been to a dealership of any brand that is any different.

Back