Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Manchester VW Van Centre

C

Calibo

VIP Member
We bought our Cali from Alan Jackson at Manchester VW Van Centre - friendly guy, very knowledgable - 2 hour handover during which he walked us through everything when we collected the van. Enthusiastic Cali user himself so had lots of tips,we believe he has one as his company car (lucky, lucky man) Checked out loads of dealers and they were the most competitive.

I agree with the positive feedback about VW Manchester. Not only were they able to offer the best deal, Alan was by far the most helpful and knowledgeable dealer we found in the north. We got our van at the turn of the year last year, and there were lots of issues regarding the VW finance scheme at the time - VW Manchester were about 2 weeks ahead of any other dealer in terms of having accurate and up to date information.

We bought ours from Alan at Manchester. Great place to buy from.

After some hassle with another dealer, we emailed Manchester and soon after were discussing available Calis with Alan Jackson. We were offered one just coming off the production line at a very reasonable discount, so paid a deposit there and then. Alan contacted us yesterday; they now have our Cali and we can collect it next Wednesday, well over 2 weeks earlier than he first estimated.

What excellent service from Manchester and from Alan himself - honest, helpful, friendly. :thanks Alan has told us to prepare for his legendary 2-hour hand-over, and we're really looking forward to the experience!

Don't forget our useful checklist on the downloads page to take with you :thumb

Thanks again to the Manchester VW Van Centre and Alan Jackson in particular! After the most comprehensive vehicle hand-over either of us have had, and a baptism of fire coming back through Manchester in the rush-hour (after that, we're ready for anything!) our trusty steed "Epona" is now safely home and ready for some adventures.

What an incredible vehicle the California is, everything has been thought of and improved when necessary - ours has a new version of the front window blind, which fixes on to the sun visors and seems hassle-free. Lights always on when driving too, another new feature. Well done VW!

Thank heavens we managed to get one before the Euro implodes, can't imagine that will do anything good to prices and availability.

IMG_0361x.jpg

Woo hoo! Let the fun begin! :mrgreen:

Yay! Congratulations smiling ones, Calis are the best thing ever ( I still haven't stopped smiling 2 months later:) )

We have had our Red California now for 3 years. Time for it's first MOT. Rang up Manchester VW Van Centre, booked in and arranged for a pickup from home, saves us hanging around Trafford Park (no deer here anymore). Van returned 4 hours later. We requested new wipers front and rear. No problems with the MOT. Great service.

Quick update, Alan is now a business manager, so promoted, I think so not dealing with sales calls.

Original review From @18hunts

Have had an interim service and two MOT's. The service was acceptable (!) but was messed about with the second MOT. When asked for a price for main service and cambelt/water pump change they never got back to me so I went to Liverpool.

Original Review From @crowbot

Overall good experience and excellent aftersales.