Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Club Sticker Application

marshian70

marshian70

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi All
I joined the club last month and ordered the club stickers which I am waiting for the right moment to apply.
Thus may be a silling question but how are they applied? Advice most welcome
Thanks

Not when it's cold like today,went to put ours on and wouldn't stick,firstly it wouldn't come off the backing then only half stayed on the glass,will have to order another and wait for a warmer day.

I also finally got round to applying mine today; I had the older style sticker but assume the application procedure is the same. It is fiddly to peel the paper backing off whilst leaving the actual sticker letters and shapes on the adhesive backing. However, once this bit is mastered, laying it on the window and rubbing it with a credit card (in all directions out from the centre) got rid of any bubbles and the plastic then peeled off easily. The biggest issue I faced was getting it level and in the right place as I couldn't see the shapes through the backing when held up to the window (I am neither logical nor practical so I'm sure this wouldn't prove a problem for most!). Anyway, here is a photo of mine - not straight and would probably look better lower down but, for me, getting the whole thing on the window in one piece was an achievement! :sorry

Maud

IMG_2693.jpg

I don't have a club sticker.

There again, neither do I have an HMP Holloway, my last club :oops:

I also finally got round to applying mine today; I had the older style sticker but assume the application procedure is the same. It is fiddly to peel the paper backing off whilst leaving the actual sticker letters and shapes on the adhesive backing. However, once this bit is mastered, laying it on the window and rubbing it with a credit card (in all directions out from the centre) got rid of any bubbles and the plastic then peeled off easily. The biggest issue I faced was getting it level and in the right place as I couldn't see the shapes through the backing when held up to the window (I am neither logical nor practical so I'm sure this wouldn't prove a problem for most!). Anyway, here is a photo of mine - not straight and would probably look better lower down but, for me, getting the whole thing on the window in one piece was an achievement! :sorry

Maud

View attachment 6937
Thanks Maud
So is the sticker on the inside or outside of the glass?

Back