Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Insufficient privileges to reply in for sale forum

Hobbit's Mum

Hobbit's Mum

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi,

I joined the club about 2 months ago & only have a few posts. I have seen an ad in the for sale section which I want to reply to, but at the bottom right of the thread it says "you have insufficient privileges to reply to this post".
Please can you help me?

TIA

Vicki

You need to be a VIP member to reply in certain sections

Thanks for your help, and sorry I've not been quick to reply - we've been away with the van to Great Langdale which has no phone signal.

To be more specific - I want to enquirer about the Vango Kela II awning advertised recently by Calimeup in accessories for sale. There are no replies to his post so far, and it's not marked as sold.
However, I can't reply, as it says I don't have sufficient privileges.

He is a VIP member.

Please can any admins help sort this out, or put me in touch with him some other way, or explain why I can't reply?

I only got it sorted for that one ad - Calikev emailed me their contact details.

I still can't reply to any other ads & did post about it again, but the only reply suggested I needed to be a VIP member. But admin Martin's post above said anyone could buy but only VIPs can sell....so no idea currently.

Have checked the rules and can't find any info there either.

I’m getting the “insufficient privilege” when trying to reply in the For Sale and Wanted.
I am a VIP, so should be ok?

I’m getting the “insufficient privilege” when trying to reply in the For Sale and Wanted.
I am a VIP, so should be ok?

To witch add you are trying to reply ?
Can try if i can....not much else i can do . It's @Martin or @calikev dealing those things ...

There was allready a reply before you mentiont this ...
So there's nothing wrong with the original post , could be something wrong with your account .
One of the Admins will look in to it when they show up .
Thanks, I'll await Admin.

Try now please I think the post was put into the wrong category

Please help, trying to reply on this thread

But can't

Please help, trying to reply on this thread

But can't

@calikev .... can you help?

I also have the same problem and have raised it in a different thread in this forum 'insufficient priviledges' - also waiting to purchase an item form the Accessories for Sale board.
Cheers

JOhn