Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Coast car seat covers

C

chris151151

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi. In an otherwise excellently designed vehicle, the team member who specified the upholstery clearly never travelled with dogs or small children. I'm looking for a cheap option to protect the rear seats - ie not £400+ that some firms want to charge. Any ideas folks. Many thanks

Hi. In an otherwise excellently designed vehicle, the team member who specified the upholstery clearly never travelled with dogs or small children. I'm looking for a cheap option to protect the rear seats - ie not £400+ that some firms want to charge. Any ideas folks. Many thanks
Following. Me too.

Following. Me too.
I just use large microfiber towels tucked in. Easily removed for washing. Dry quickly . Also Autoglym Interior shampoo on the upholstery as and when After 10yrs still like new.
These are not waterproof. If you want waterproof then it will cost I'm afraid.

Or, a proper picnic blanket that has a waterproof side/liner.

Seems to me that every accessory that has the word California attached to the description is vastly overpriced.

the california T5.1 that has just been listed in the classified on here has lovely seat covers fitted.... i actually think it makes the interior so much more modern.... the std california seats look plush, but sort of look at bit 'old fashioned' in my eyes.

those darker ones really transform that van..... not sure how expensive they are mind