Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Coathooks and towel rails

We have an over the sink side shelf (very useful) but a couple of hooks somewhere over the heater on the other side would be great for drying towels.

Hi, we have large suction hooks for use outside and attach line for washing etc in the sunshine, and I made a shelf which fits without any drilling and stays there whether bed up or down, we did have a request for one from the meet at Cirencester but we lost the bit of paper with details on. They are just spray painted, really useful for keys, phones tea coffee etc!:)image.jpg

Hi, we have large suction hooks for use outside and attach line for washing etc in the sunshine, and I made a shelf which fits without any drilling and stays there whether bed up or down, we did have a request for one from the meet at Cirencester but we lost the bit of paper with details on. They are just spray painted, really useful for keys, phones tea coffee etc!:)View attachment 6983
Love that! Is it rattle-free too? I can't wait to get creative

Definitely no rattles, we leave tea coffee etc on when travelling as it's got a lip on edge and non slip material on! Recommend the fairy lights mine went down well at Cirencester and Halloween!! image.jpg

image.jpg

Again... another neat solution. My Cali is on order which doesn't help me work out how the shelf hangs there.

Back