Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cobb BBQ

J

JockMacMad

VIP Member
Does the club offer discounts on the Cobb BBQ?

I notice some of the other clubs do get discount e.g. VWT4Forum.co.uk

The Cobb Uk contact on their site is called Graham and the contact details given as :-

Cobb (GB) Ltd
Tel: 01296 681095
Mob: 07882766882

I am thinking of buying once the van arrives :)

We will investigate next week :thumb

Do you know what level of discount is offered elsewhere?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I am actually away for the next few weeks but Stu has kindly offered to contact them so watch this space ...

When I looked around to buy mine Lakeland ltd where the cheapest so that may be the benchmark to look at. Good luck Stu

I do like the Cobb ,but at this rate I'll be needing a trailer to put all the goodies in to go camping

I paid £100 for mine a few years ago from lakeland, they have only gone up by a fiver in all that time, the price appears to be fixed at £105 at both Lakeland and buying direct from Cobb, so a 10% discount would be a reasonable saving. Also if we can get the discount on the Cobblestones aswell :thumb

I think the discount on the standard item at a £100 was showing as £10 or 10% or there was an option o get £18.50 worth of additional bits instead of the 10%.

I found it via a google search which I cannot seem to repeat.

I found a couple of codes last night which give free accessories. We'll see what they say.

An arrangement has been made with Cobb UK and the required info is in the VIP Discounts area. :thumb

Well done Stu,

won't benefit as I have one already, in fact cooked some cracking sausages on it last night. :thumb :D

John