Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cobb Supreme

M

Markm

VIP Member
For anybody thinking about buying a Cobb, just got this email about the supposed new supreme

The NEW COBB SUPREME is here!

As part of our launch of the new Cobb Supreme, we would like to offer YOU our valued customer an opportunity to grab yourself a deal.

Order a COBB SUPREME set + £199.00 (using the order code below) and receive a FREE box of Cobble Stones, FREE carry bag & a FREE roasting rack (total saving of £44.50 from the RRP) valid until 31/05/2013
------------------------------------------
To take advantage of our offer please call us at Cobb on 01296 681095 or order on the website at:
www.cobb-bbq.co.uk USE ORDER CODE: SUPR-13

I've had one for 8yrs now .best thing you can buy for your van ,can cook so much with these . :clap
but DO NOT put this in your tent or awning to keep you warm . :eek:

Looks very interesting - we use a Big Green Egg at home and I was thinking about getting a baby version to take with us on trips, but this looks like a much better option for something portable. Really interested in people's feedback on it - is anyone bringing one along to the event?

- Paul

[quote="Markm"
---------------------------
To take advantage of our offer please call us at Cobb on 01296 681095 or order on the website at:
http://www.cobb-bbq.co.uk USE ORDER CODE: SUPR-13[/quote]

Nice offer, looks great. Just placed my order.

Greg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD