Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

collecting today

Congratulations, what was the wait time from pen to driving?

Hi and welcome,
I wonder if you're going to be the only private ? Grand owner to be hiring our their Cali.
Good luck.

Hi all, pick up grand cali today, intend to hire out, overcab bed, diesel heater,sat dish
watch this space , bear with me please as im new to forums etc
Congratulations on picking up your new GC.
You must also be very brave to consider renting out, but hope all works out well for you.
Pics please once you've collected it!

I might be one of your customers if my Ocean doesn't arrive in time for the summer.

I might be one of your customers if my Ocean doesn't arrive in time for the summer.
When did you order your Ocean? I ordered mine last July, dealer says I have a build date for April, but there could be a 12 week delay for vehicles wanting lane assist (due the the world semi conductor shortage)

When did you order your Ocean? I ordered mine last July, dealer says I have a build date for April, but there could be a 12 week delay for vehicles wanting lane assist (due the the world semi conductor shortage)
I got a confirmed factory order in the first week of August and similar to you my dealer says unconfirmed build date of April. I've only ordered the sports pack and comfort mattress so no extra silicon for those. Is lane assist a standard option anyway?

Hi all, pick up grand cali today, intend to hire out, overcab bed, diesel heater,sat dish
watch this space , bear with me please as im new to forums etc
Congratulations on picking up your new GC.
You must also be very brave to consider renting out, but hope all works out well for you.
Pics please once you've collected it!
Fingers crossed

Hi and welcome,
I wonder if you're going to be the only private ? Grand owner to be hiring our their Cali.
Good luck.
Well to be clear I am private but I have been hiring out fiat swift selects for 3 years, ( therollinghomes.co.uk ) as a side line from my day to day job as a builder with the hope of reducing my building days, but I also have grandchildren now and it’s for the family as well.

Back