Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali on monday

W

Wayne Raby

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
hi all new to the forums, we pick up our new 2018 Cali DSG in indium grey on Monday super excited never owned a campervan before just hope we get into the van lifestyle, we’ve got a few extras like led lights, sat nav, radar cruise, comfort mattress etc. Loving reading the forums finding out lots of great info from you all. Doesn’t it cost a lot starting out though with all the new purchases you have to make?

Welcome Wayne, sounds a lovely Cali and another Lancashire owner :thumb

:welcome Wayne, sounds like a good spec you have there! Enjoy. This forum is a great source of info.

Great colour ... Just like mine lol ... Welcome you will get great advice from this forum:welcome

hi all new to the forums, we pick up our new 2018 Cali DSG in indium grey on Monday super excited never owned a campervan before just hope we get into the van lifestyle, we’ve got a few extras like led lights, sat nav, radar cruise, comfort mattress etc. Loving reading the forums finding out lots of great info from you all. Doesn’t it cost a lot starting out though with all the new purchases you have to make?

V exciting! Have you bought this off the forecourt or is a new build MY19 just out of the factory?

Yes off the forecourt the dealer had got 4 in all with the same spec so it was just down to colour choice.

Welcome on board !

Welcome, hope you get as much enjoyment as I have. Cost me very little extra apart from a new 907 gas bottle. First long trip was to Morocco. Just had bedding and kitchen stuff. Everything else I got en route.

Welcome, hope you get as much enjoyment as I have. Cost me very little extra apart from a new 907 gas bottle. First long trip was to Morocco. Just had bedding and kitchen stuff. Everything else I got en route.
Wow Morocco that’s fantastic, yeah I managed to get a full 907 on eBay but they can be pricey to refill, looking forward to some international travels myself, did you take the Chunnel across?

Wow Morocco that’s fantastic, yeah I managed to get a full 907 on eBay but they can be pricey to refill, looking forward to some international travels myself, did you take the Chunnel across?
DFDS Dover to Calais then Baleares Algeciras to Tangier Med.