Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfort no longer cheapest?

Trotters

Trotters

VIP Member
Just had my renewal through from Comfort today and the premium has increased by over £150 ! :eek:

Nothing has changed on my policy, it includes social only, 10,000 miles per year and euro breakdown, £390.

Possibly time to shop around

Think ours is business and social 2 drivers £350ish new for old first year as well limited mileage and didn't go up when renewed ,but will see in June if it changes for the 3rd year

Similar to us Choplee - seems okay to me.
I have three points (my first ever!) and the missus had a claim just over a year ago so we are no longer completely "clean"

My points (missed a red light - oops!) run out soon luckily.

I keep checking insurance prices and Admiral always come out cheapest but I don't know how good they are if you need to claim :D

Alasdair

Barefoot62 said:
I keep checking insurance prices and Admiral always come out cheapest but I don't know how good they are if you need to claim :D

Alasdair

They are a pain when you need to claim. Had to chase them up regularly on phone to keep the process moving.

Do they do a campervan policy ? Do they cover kitchen etc & will work be done by vw workshop ?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Tbh I couldn't tell you about the kitchen as I own a Cali Beach and as for workshops all they say is VW approved so your guess is as good as mine :crazy

Alasdair

Barefoot62 said:
Tbh I couldn't tell you about the kitchen as I own a Cali Beach and as for workshops all they say is VW approved so your guess is as good as mine :crazy

Alasdair

OK so not such a big deal with a beach. I got quotes from a lot of insurers for my cali when I first got it & a lot would not cover any of the kitchen stuff. So not so good on a full cali.

With "Victor Millwell" Insurance through a broker.
Had rthe first ever points on my license last year :cry: £307...

Back