Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Comfortz VW California 'Cali-Wrap'Thermal Pop Top Wrap for T6.1 Ocean

JJ Gonepaddlin

JJ Gonepaddlin

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Brand new Comfortz VW California Thermal Pop Top Wrap for T6 Ocean. Navy with silver lining and no windows. Keeps the pop top warmer in Winter and is reversible to keep cooler in Summer. Also provides black out for the roof. It is fully insulated and waterproof.

Unused and only taken out of the bag to photograph. Asking £180.

Buyer to collect from Chagford in Devon - only 6 miles from the A30 or could meet at the Hog and Hedge Services just off the A30 at the Widdon Down A382 junction if you are coming down this way on holiday.

IMG_2703.jpeg

IMG_2705.jpeg
Sorry its tricky to photograph!

Hi..Is this just for a T6, NOT a T6.1?

Thanks - Can I ask why you are selling?

Thats really Sad.!..Poppy would have looked great with a Navy Scarf on !

Thats really Sad.!..Poppy would have looked great with a Navy Scarf on !
Definitely really sad and a very expensive mistake to make. I’ve always wanted one (since I first saw a T2 as a kid in the 70s) and we really thought we could make it work but unfortunately it didn’t. Still I haven’t given up on the campervan dream and we’re looking at 6m van conversions now.

Definitely really sad and a very expensive mistake to make. I’ve always wanted one (since I first saw a T2 as a kid in the 70s) and we really thought we could make it work but unfortunately it didn’t. Still I haven’t given up on the campervan dream and we’re looking at 6m van conversions now.
Have a look on youtube re Will & Sarahs adventure in this area with their channel 'Campervan Time'...was called California Time...but they are upgrading to something larger...very interesting and may give you inspiration? Good luck :)

I certainly find the size limiting (we are a family of 3). There's lots of good design features but also several poor ones that haven't been addressed in nearly 20 years. If money were no object I'd look at these as they are VW approved and offer a range of high quality bespoke conversions , including LWB and larger base vehicles: https://cjlleisure.co.uk/conversions/

Have a look on youtube re Will & Sarahs adventure in this area with their channel 'Campervan Time'...was called California Time...but they are upgrading to something larger...very interesting and may give you inspiration? Good luck :)
It's Will and Sarah's fault that we ordered an Ocean and then they went and sold theirs a couple of months later! I like the look of a Sven Hedin but they are soooo expensive

I certainly find the size limiting (we are a family of 3). There's lots of good design features but also several poor ones that haven't been addressed in nearly 20 years. If money were no object I'd look at these as they are VW approved and offer a range of high quality bespoke conversions , including LWB and larger base vehicles: https://cjlleisure.co.uk/conversions/
Thanks

Hi is this still available? could it be posted?
Yes it is still available and P&P would be an additional £8 to send to mainland UK. Unfortunately someone else asked that question just before you but I'll let you know if I don't get a reply from them.

If by some miracle everybody else changes their mind, I'd be very happy to take it (and collect it)

Back