Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Compact Bedding

G

gatvol

We have been using vango sleeping bags as they pack down very small in their little pouches with webbing straps. We like to keep the van tidy and try to avoid having to move things/ unpack stuff to get to what we are after.

What is the most compact way of using quilts/ sheets pls as I would like to give this a go. Are there thin products avalable that use soopa doopa fabrics (ie like the travel towels) to remain small, or is it a case of crushing a goose down quilt into a pouch?

Thanks

Duvets fit quite well in a cotton jersey pillowcase.

For warmer weather we use a cosy blanket and a sheet. Fits easily in the top drawer thingy. The kids have little sleeping bags. We all use sleeping bags when its chilly but they do take up most of the wardrobe bit which isn't ideal!

I was wondering/ hoping someone might have found the blanket equivalent of the zone sleep topper or similar voodoo product :upsidedown

gatvol said:
I was wondering/ hoping someone might have found the blanket equivalent of the zone sleep topper or similar voodoo product :upsidedown

We have Zonesleep lower topper on the way. I will shout if I find some equivalent bedding!

We use a double duvet or sleeping bags if sleeping downstairs - can be stuffed in the wardrobe during the day (we don't put clothes in there). If sleeping in the roof bed we use a double duvet & fitted jersey sheet, and the roof will shut with both still in place.

If sleeping in the roof bed we use a double duvet & fitted jersey sheet, and the roof will shut with both still in place.

I would not risk that ! Just need to forget to smooth it all out one day before you lower the roof & you are looking at an expensive repair.

Noted. And I'd better make sure other half isn't still in bed.

Back