Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Complete Brandrup Carpet set for Ocean in Titanium Black

Daniel Steely

Daniel Steely

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Full set of Brandrup carpets in Palladium grey.. These are used and have all been pressure washed clean. Comes with the Velcro strip that tucks under the sliding door step trim. No wear to driver's heel area. Much better if collected if possible but I am happy to roll and fold them if the buyer wishes to book a courier.
For sale at half new price at £175
Please PM with any questions. Many thanksLibrary - 3 of 6 (6).jpegLibrary - 4 of 6 (6).jpegLibrary - 1 of 6 (6).jpegLibrary - 2 of 6 (6).jpegLibrary - 5 of 6 (6).jpegLibrary - 6 of 6 (6).jpeg

Reactions: Sad
Hi,

I’ll take these if they are Palladium colour, but I’ve got a feeling these are Titanium Black?

Hi
Yes you are right, these are actually the very dark grey, described by Brandrup as Titanium Black.
Thanks for pointing it out.

Full set of Brandrup carpets in Palladium grey.. These are used and have all been pressure washed clean. Comes with the Velcro strip that tucks under the sliding door step trim. No wear to driver's heel area. Much better if collected if possible but I am happy to roll and fold them if the buyer wishes to book a courier.
For sale at half new price at £175
Please PM with any questions. Many thanksView attachment 90551View attachment 90552View attachment 90553View attachment 90554View attachment 90555

Hi I would be interested in these if you can post at that price for me please