Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Control Panel LCD not readable anymore

P

Perm

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi, the Control Panel LCD Display on my 2007 California has been unreadable. The VW part no is 7H7906453C - WLO62299003B. Does anyone know where I can purchase a new or refurbished one? I have searched the internet but cannot find any who can offer this module.

Hi, the Control Panel LCD Display on my 2007 California has been unreadable. The VW part no is 7H7906453C - WLO62299003B. Does anyone know where I can purchase a new or refurbished one? I have searched the internet but cannot find any who can offer this module.
Your location is not obvious. If in the UK you could read this: https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/thread...or-vw-california-control-panel-display.43223/

There is a Dutch company that offers a similar service. A search should find them (you might have to use "Netherlands."

VW will sell you a new unit.

Thank you very much for info with links. The price for a new module from VW is very expensive, so I might try to repair my old one. Now I know who to contact for repair.

There is someone in England who repairs the control panel. Good response and well done. Check through the callie posts. YouTube shows how to get the unit out ready to post .

There is someone in England who repairs the control panel. Good response and well done. Check through the callie posts. YouTube shows how to get the unit out ready to post .
Link in Post 2.
The company is a Forum Trade member I believe and a few Forum members have used the company and spoke highly of the service.

glad to hear. I am surprised that it was easier to send and return from Norway to the UK rather than Norway to the Netherlands, I would have thought that brexit related bureaucracy would have made that less efficient - but sounds like a result.

My screen on my 2008 SE is getting "somewhat hard to use" but I can tolerate it for now..

Hi Steve, I checked workshops in the EU-countries Sweden, Germany and Netherlands. Sweden and Germany would not deal with me since Norway are outside the EU, -but a workshop in Netherlands would. However I sent it to Ed in UK since I read about positive feedbacks in the Cali-forums, and do not regret doing so. Ed got my parcel after 3 days, but the shipping back to Norway took about two weeks.

Back