Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Control panel problem in Norway

Edvard Schau l

Edvard Schau l

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hello
The control panel and the camping equipment, such as fridge and light in my california 2005 only works when the engine is running. Both batteries are new and I can not find any broken fuses.:(
is there anyone that can help me.

Hello
The control panel and the camping equipment, such as fridge and light in my california 2005 only works when the engine is running. Both batteries are new and I can not find any broken fuses.:(
is there anyone that can help me.
Try the following first.
1. Switch Off the Control Panel using the L lower button. Wait 30 secs and Switch On using L lower button.

2. Press And hold R lower button and press Control Knob. A hidden menu will be shown Scroll to Volkswagon Diagnostic. Any Fault codes shown. Write down codes then scroll to Reset and clear codes.

Does it now work?

hello again and thanks for your reply
No, it did not work. it showed no fault codes

Hi and welcome on your first ( not so good ) post.

Did you try it using the hook-up cable /220v

Does noting in the campingpart works ? Fridge , lights , 12v sockets, 220 socket?
If so very strange and it must be the inverter i think . If yours is 2005 ( your avatar says T6 on order) the inverter must be under the frigde , open the round plastic caps in the kitchen wardrobe and try to look underneeth. See if anything wierd , lose connections,...'

hello again and thanks for your reply
No, it did not work. it showed no fault codes

So, if I've got this right, everything works OK, Control Panel - interior lights and fridge when you are plugged into the mains supply's? Correct?
Nothing works if you unplug the mains?

Please check the following.
1. Do you have a mains supply on the Kitchen 230v socket when the California is plugged into the Mains.
2. Do you have the Mains Icon on the Control Panel when the California is plugged into the Mains?
3. When the California is plugged into the Mains what voltage is showing on the Control Panel?
4. Why were the Leisure Batteries replaced? And was everything working correctly after the Batteries were replaced?

Any follow up. Is it sorted now?

Hi and welcome on your first ( not so good ) post.

Did you try it using the hook-up cable /220v

Does noting in the campingpart works ? Fridge , lights , 12v sockets, 220 socket?
If so very strange and it must be the inverter i think . If yours is 2005 ( your avatar says T6 on order) the inverter must be under the frigde , open the round plastic caps in the kitchen wardrobe and try to look underneeth. See if anything wierd , lose connections,...'

hello and thank you.
yes i tried the hook-up cable. the only thing that works is the 220 socket. I have not checked under kitchen, for lose connections. I'll do that when I get home. taken a week's holiday :)
Edvard

Any follow up. Is it sorted now?

Hello.
Sorry for late replay. Taken a week of in Denmark (bad weather)

No, the only thing that works, when i plugg in main supply is the 230v socket. When i start the engine, everything works.

1. yes
2. I`ll check when i get home
3. I`ll check
4. Batteries were broken. had them checked.
No, that was when I discovered the problem. equipment has not been used since the previous summer. (And I have not been charged batteries to during the winter)

Edvard

hello and thank you.
yes i tried the hook-up cable. the only thing that works is the 220 socket. I have not checked under kitchen, for lose connections. I'll do that when I get home. taken a week's holiday :)
Edvard

If your 220v plug works beside the kitchen unit when on hook-up and nothing else then there is defanatly something wrong with the inverter .
On hook-up the 220v plug is feeded directly everything else must go thru the inverter to change voltage .
I thinking if where the fuses are fot the inverter itself ....
But sure read there was someone having a problem and at the end it was just a lose connection on one of the cables going in on the inverter.

Dem der har monteret de nye baterier har ikke gjordt arbejdet rigtigt:punch

Back