Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Problems with Control Panel.....

L

lefley61

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 102
Hi,

California Ocean T6 (recently purchased).
The control panel is only working with our engine switched on (running). We can not work heaters or lighting without key in the ignition and on. Any help appreciated.

Hi,

California Ocean T6 (recently purchased).
The control panel is only working with our engine switched on (running). We can not work heaters or lighting without key in the ignition and on. Any help appreciated.
I seem to recall someone else had this issue?
Assuming it's under warranty I'd hot foot it to a VW dealer and get them to diagnose. Think they replace the unit rather than try to repair it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I seem to recall someone else had this issue?
Assuming it's under warranty I'd hot foot it to a VW dealer and get them to diagnose. Think they replace the unit rather than try to repair it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Thank's for your reply. Definitely a malfunction. :( We were going to ring in the New Year in our new Cali!! I think we shall be staying at home now :(

We're you going to a campsite, does it work on hookup?
Hi, We were at home just testing everything before our first camp out on New Years Eve :) So Van was in our drive and the control panel only worked with the engine running? Nothing works unless the engine is running. Lesley

Hi, We were at home just testing everything before our first camp out on New Years Eve :) So Van was in our drive and the control panel only worked with the engine running? Nothing works unless the engine is running. Lesley
If nothing works are the Leisure batteries charged / charging on Mains Hookup?.
If not then the Mains lead into the Charger may not be plugged in. Kettle type plug into charger located on top of rear leisure battery below rear wardrobe. Access hatch in boot L side.
On the beach in Port Douglas Australia so can't get pictures for you. Search on Forum.

If nothing works are the Leisure batteries charged / charging on Mains Hookup?.
If not then the Mains lead into the Charger may not be plugged in. Kettle type plug into charger located on top of rear leisure battery below rear wardrobe. Access hatch in boot L side.
On the beach in Port Douglas Australia so can't get pictures for you. Search on Forum.
Thank you for this - will try first thing in the morning! At home, cold, dark and wet. Def not on a beach :)

Back