Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Cool my camper A/C unit -provisonally sold

L

Legin

Guest User
Cool my camper A/C unit. This a generic unit for campers and caravans. See my separate listing for a California specific mounting kit - not included in this listing
£270 collect only from Cheshire
Call or txt 07563678568

FE6A480C-CA60-432A-88DD-06F79C793648.jpeg

D5BE1F92-8FDF-4419-A31F-7620EDBAD785.jpeg

A7428311-C574-478C-A5C3-0727025A5183.jpeg

I have just sold my camper and not replacing it in the near future.

Really sorry to hear that but all the best on your next chapter

Hi Legin. How did you find the AC unit, did it work as well as you thought it might when you purchased it? Did it actually cool your fan down? Was it easy to set up?

It worked fine although I never really stress tested at 40c but the small space in a cali means its well suited. Doesnt draw much current. Its was easy to set up once I made the fitting kit but was a bit awkward without it. It really needs two people to handle it. Also takes a chunk of boot space so I only took it with me if I definitely needed it.

It worked fine although I never really stress tested at 40c but the small space in a cali means its well suited. Doesnt draw much current. Its was easy to set up once I made the fitting kit but was a bit awkward without it. It really needs two people to handle it. Also takes a chunk of boot space so I only took it with me if I definitely needed it.
Thanks for the reply, much appreciate.