Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cornwall: campervan heaven

Mrstee

Mrstee

Vehicle
N/A
We're on our hols in Cornwall (rented cottage) and there are lots of different camper vans around. Mr T, who was sceptical about my desire for a Cali is now driving us all nuts shouting "there's one" at every van he sees. Including the AA. Yesterday, there was a conversion parked st the beach in Bude with the tailgate open, so he asked the young male owner if he could look inside ? "Yeah mate, feel free" the owner said. So Mr T had a look and found the owner's girfriend was getting changed. She squealed, the owner grinned and Mr T wants a camper too now ! I did point out that they don't all come with bikini wearing young ladies inside..... Just me and smelly dogs will have to do.
He had to pop home last week to pick up GCSE results and Mr T has confessed to calling in at the VW dealer on the way past. He seems to have hijacked my dreams and is no longer mumbling "why can't we just sleep in the Landy ? Hurrah !

Goodness! Sleep in the Landy"

NOOOOO

Not when you could have a perfectly good cali ...

ok, you might need to sell the home, the other cars, rent the driveway to travellers ... whatever ...

but at least you will have a Cali and when you have a cali everything else is irrelevant :oops:

Honest ..