Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Couple questions about our rear SE seat/bed. Plus Fridge setting question

rippers

rippers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Do they all have this hole on the side or should there be a grommet in it or something? Whats is for? access point to undo something??

EBFCD267-E351-4CD7-A14D-061B7916B0DE_zpszounnwfp.jpg

Also when I side the seat forward the handle stays up and doesn't flip back, is this right? Don't want to break it off?

11DEA823-4F9E-4750-8AA0-05C8A230C168_zpsgkv4mtoc.jpg

Finally what number do you guys set your fridges to for the best results? Ie nice and cold beers/wine but not icing/freezing

They all have the hole - no idea what it is for, maybe to release the drawer if jammed?

As for fridge, in normal conditions I have it on level 3

Thanks Martin do your handles flip back then the seat is forward?

Whilst I have peoples attention and my photobucket open I noticed under the driver seat a plastic insert like a drawer mount/cage that could hold something. IIRC my 2013 Beach had nothing like it and was just wires and a open space.
Are there storage accessories or something that fits here? Looks like an old fashions 6 disc multichanger mount??
8F2DE42A-F1EE-4EB8-B3C7-771E926FE692_zpsbck5yosj.jpg

C9308974-C121-4A3C-B185-43BCC267DA44_zpswa9hokjz.jpg

We also use 4/3 setting for the fridge. The black handle will flip down if you sit on the seat and rock/slide it gently forward and backwards to help the catches in the rails engage. I think the hole is to release the drawer but not 100% sure.

As above with the handle, rock it forward or backwards a little.

My new CCU now has fridge temp selection in temperature, not settings, gradient and I keep it on zero. My fridge thermometer actually registers about +2C on that setting.

I think I saw a temp setting, I'll have a look. When I had the handover the guy only showed me the number setting

Hole in the side of the seat is for when you need to remove the bench seat.
A pozi screwdriver size hole. I'm sure there is or was a 'how to guide' in removing the rear seat.

VW dealer told me that everything under the right seat depends on witch options , ...etc your Cali got it holds relais , wirering , cd changer,....

The hole in the bech seat is one of the things to remove it , ...read the whole procedure in the manual ( do think it is written here on the forum somewhere)

When moving the benchseat it must be in a sertain position to fix , if not in one of these positions the lever will not go back in the down position.

Fridge settings you need to change depending on outside themp. And whats in the fridge...in my opinion no other can tell you how hard you like you butter or how cold you drinks need to be;)
Just beware , the maximum will freeze everything!

Back